Flagship is recruiting a Bus Cleaner who have an eye for cleanliness and take pride in what they do.
This position is primarily responsible for cleaning buses, public areas and bathrooms. Other duties include stocking supply carts, deep-cleaning projects, and assisting with other duties as needed. The ideal candidate will be a flexible team player and must be able to pass background check.
If you are hard-working, detail-oriented, and have general knowledge of cleaning chemicals and how to safely use them, this is your opportunity to grow and become part of Flagship family!!
Candidates with previous housekeeping or cleaning experience are preferred.
As a Flagship employee you are eligible for Medical Benefits, 401(k), 2 Payroll Options: Direct Deposit or traditional paper check.
- Must be able to lift 25 – 50 lbs.
- Must be able to spend the majority of the day & night walking, twisting, bending, pushing/pulling and kneeling while cleaning
- Strong attention to detail required
- Must be able to follow written and verbal directions
- Previous cleaning experience preferred
- Must be flexible in hours and days available to work
- Must be capable of working in a fast paced environment with multiple interruptions
A Premier Transportation Provider. Together we’re better.
How to apply for Bus Cleaner?
Get your application
- Download the aplication from below button
- Print the downloaded application
- Fill your information as much as you can
3 simple ways to Submit
- Scan your application and email it back at email@example.com
- Drop off your application by yourself at the office
- Mail your application to the below address:
ATTN: Human Resources
11 Sharpe Drive
Cranston RI 02920