Flagship has an opportunity for Bus Mechanics at Cranston, RI. Responsible for day-to-day equipment maintenance on the fleet equipment consisting of preventative maintenance and minor to major repairs to Luxury Motorcoaches. Diesel engine experience is required. Experience in maintaining Motorcoaches, School buses, Trucks and trailers is preferred. The ideal candidate will be a flexible team player and must be able to pass background check.
If you are hard-working, this is your opportunity to grow and become part of Flagship family!!
Candidates with previous housekeeping or cleaning experience are preferred.
As a Flagship employee you are eligible for Medical Benefits, 401(k), 2 Payroll Options: Direct Deposit or traditional paper check.
- 2+ Years of Diesel Mechanic experience preferred
- Experience in Motorcoaches and repairs preferred
- Experience with AC and Electrical
- Must be able to handle major repairs
- Have the ability to lift 50lbs
A Premier Transportation Provider. Together we’re better.
How to apply for Bus Mechanic?
Get your application
- Download the aplication from below button
- Print the downloaded application
- Fill your information as much as you can
3 simple ways to Submit
- Scan your application and email it back at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drop off your application by yourself at the office
- Mail your application to the below address:
ATTN: Human Resources
11 Sharpe Drive
Cranston RI 02920